Investing in strong public/private partnerships. These partnerships are the result of leveraging public dollars with private sector support in the form of membership dues, advertising and public relations, in-kind services, and corporate partnerships.
Working harmoniously with other organizations involved in marketing and promoting the State of Connecticut, enabling the State and it's immediate environment to become a regional, family oriented, arts, cultural, educational, sports and entertainment meeting destination that will create new jobs and...
Our Connecticut Hospitality Partners include:
Our Tourism Partners
Connecticut has three regional tourism districts each marketing their unique destination offerings for leisure travelers. Visit their websites to learn more about the special attractions, events and seasonal activities in each area.
Our Industry Partners
Our team members are active in Industry Organizations and Professional Development such as:
- Destinations International
- Meeting Professionals International
- Professional Convention Managers Association
- Religious Conference Management Association
- Sports ETA
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals
- New England Society of Convention and Visitors Bureaus (NESCVB)
- Northeast Convention Visitors Bureau (CVB) Representatives
- CONNECT Meetings
There are so many business and community partners and resources in our Connecticut. Contact our staff to find out more. Let us get you connected with the resources specific to your group’s special interest, whether that's business, industry, higher-ed, medical and more!