Housing Bureau Services
The Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau offers housing bureau services for meeting & sports event planners. Our services can include a customized event site for your group, a toll-free question hotline, room block management and more.
For meeting and sports event planners, the Housing Bureau site offers secure, 24/7 access to online inventory and room block management tools, along with useful reports. From small inns to large casinos, let our automated housing services take the pressure off and put the "wow" factor in! You will rest easier knowing your customized housing website can handle any number of guests you have attending your event.
Just decide on your lodging and the BUreau's housing staff does the rest:
- Customizes and launches your online housing website. If you have your own website, we will link seamlessly to it so your guests will feel confident in their transaction.
- Consolidates hotel contracts negotiations. In many cases, we do not even need your signature on the contracts.
- Maintains and monitors housing from pre to post-event.
- Interacts with the hotels throughout the booking process to give your guests the best service.
- Continually runs booking reports and suggests applicable updates.
Added Benefits for Your Event...
- Hotel rebates add a significant revenue opportunity (our housing staff manages the accounting and collection).
- Collect data about your guests including their housing preferences, lengths of stay, place of origin, and more.
- Collect e-mail addresses for future e-campaigns with important event information, area discounts, etc.
- You can be in the driver's seat, if you want to be! As an administrator of your housing site, you control your event in real time, with reporting, monitoring and more...
All of this is at no cost to the booking organization; it is built into the hotel room rate.
Connecticut is a small state with diverse regions that can offer customized, affordable, personal service to organizers and athletes. We look forward to working with you. Contact us today to find out more!
For more information on qualifying your sporting event or tournament for our Housing Bureau services, please contact our Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau Director of Sports Marketing: Bob Murdock at Robertm@ctcsb.org or 860-882-1103.